Hello, and welcome to the Season 1, Bonus Episode 14.5 of the Bones & Bobbins Podcast!
The Bones & Bobbins Podcast, Season 1, Episode 14.5: Halloween Bonus: The Oddities at the 1893 Chicago World’s Fair
Support the show:
If you like what we’re doing, please rate and review us on your podcast platform of choice! Ratings tell the internet gremlins that you like us, which means our podcast will show up in more people’s recommendations!
Listen on YouTube:
Here are links to the sources and resources we used while researching this episode:
Links to research materials:
- World’s Columbian Exposition Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Columbian_Exposition
- The Official Guide to the World’s Columbian Exposition: https://amzn.to/3kqNuI5 (affiliate link)
- 1893 World’s Fair Mauchline Ware Needle Case & Darning Egg: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1893-worlds-fair-mauchline-ware-1720918253
- Patrick Eugene Prendergast Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Eugene_Prendergast
Halloween Bonus Episode Further Reading:
- 1964 New York World’s Fair Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_New_York_World%27s_Fair
- Ruins of the ‘64 New York World’s Fair: https://abandonednyc.com/2013/07/21/ruins-of-the-64-new-york-worlds-fair/
- Is the 1960s World’s Fair Underground Home Still There? An Investigation, by Jen Carlson: https://gothamist.com/arts-entertainment/is-the-1960s-worlds-fair-underground-home-still-there-an-investigation