Hello, and welcome to Dispatches from the Curiosity Shop, the Bones & Bobbins Patreon-only mini-episode!
Patreon Dispatches from the Curiosity Shop 55: Behind the Curtain and the Skin
Curiosity Shop Show Notes:
Here are links to the sources and resources we used while researching this episode:
Links to research materials:
- London Story – Madame Tussauds (feature of a coloring artist at Madame Tussauds London): https://youtu.be/LmhOMk6CEzU
- How Madame Tussauds Creates Its Realistic Wax Figures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9knHW6LlY
- Getting My Own WAX FIGURE At Madame Tussauds! | NikkieTutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUlMTcX2vPo
- Madame Tussauds Chamber of Horrors London full walk through: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31bQq3EECIk
- Chamber of Horrors (Madame Tussauds): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_of_Horrors_(Madame_Tussauds)
- How Are Wax Figures Made Today? https://www.madametussauds.com/sydney/information/news-updates/how-are-wax-figures-made-today/
- Making of: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=madame+Tussauds
- Carmine Wikipedia:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine
- Life Photo Gallery of Grand Guignol https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/monsterkidclassichorrorforum/the-grand-guignol-theater-of-horror-in-photos-t52055.html
- Time Life Article Nov 30, 1962 https://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,829579,00.html
- Prop Agenda Blog Posthttps://www.props.eric-hart.com/features/the-gore-of-grand-guignol/
- Nothing to see this time!
Support the show:
If you like what we’re doing, please rate and review us on your podcast platform of choice! Ratings tell the internet gremlins that you like us, which means our podcast will show up in more people’s recommendations!