Hello, and welcome to Dispatches from the Curiosity Shop, the Bones & Bobbins Patreon-only mini-episode!
Dispatches from the Curiosity Shop episodes are available to Patreon patrons at the $5.00 per month level and above!
Patreon Dispatches from the Curiosity Shop 65: August Auction Oddities
Hello, Patrons! Welcome to August Auction Oddities, where we ask the perennial questions:
* Why so many doll heads?
* Is Twitter selling a barn?
* How’d you get to be so fancy?
Link to the episode on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/88256445
Curiosity Shop Show Notes:
Here are links to the sources and resources we used while researching this episode.
Links to research materials:
- Dolls: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ypsilanti/48197/3709173
- Delightfully fancy and shockingly clean! https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Farmington-Hills/48336/3769455
- Oh, Elon
- Good ole random weirdness
- Questionable but intriguing cemetery-related real estate tax advice from TikTok (We aren’t lawyers! Some of this is very questionable! BUT, it did make us go down a strange, fun small town rabbit hole!) https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8FTDcC4/